Charmy Pinot Nero Vinified in White DOC OP 2012
Online Exclusive To Great Wine Direct
100% Money-Back Guarantee
£15.26 new customer price (save 15% with the code "GREATNEW16")
- Grape: Pinot Nero 100%
- Colour: White.
- Wine: White Vinification (soft pressing, no pulp contact with the grape skin).
- This wine is obtained by selected clones of Pinot Nero for white vinification. This grapes are also used as a base for sparkling wines. The harvest takes place in early September and, after a soft pressing, the wine ferments in stainless steel tanks.
- Tasting Note: while tasting, you can appreciate the long lasting back taste and the pleasing body, given to the wine by the red grape pulp structure.
- Food Suggestion: aperitifs, fish appetizer & cruditè, pasta, fish dishes, rice-risotto, sushi, sashimi, vegetable & fish tempura, fushion food.
- Serving Temperature: 10°-12° C.
- Price per bottle.
Buy a case and receive a discount
3 or more £17.50 per bottle
6 or more £16.95 per bottle
12 or more £16.50 per bottle