Pinot Nero Vinified in White DOC OP 2015
Online Exclusive To Great Wine Direct
100% Money-Back Guarantee
£12.62 new customer price (save 15% with the code "GREATNEW16")
- Vinified in white with Pinot Nero grapes, vines of antique origins from Burgundy and Champagne.
- The name derives from the shape of the pinecone shaped bunches.
- This variety was already present in the Oltrepò in 1600.
- A golden straw coloured wine, harmonic aromas, elegant with slightly toasted nuances.
- Dry, full and sapid to the mouth.
- Serving temperature 8°-10° C.
- Food Pairing: all hors d’oeuvres, light starters, fish or egg based dishes
Buy a case and receive a discount
3 or more £14.65 per bottle
6 or more £14.45 per bottle
12 or more £14.25 per bottle