Bocelli Sparkling Mixed Case of 3
Online Exclusive To Great Wine Direct
100% Money-Back Guarantee
£42.08 new customer price (save 15% with the code "GREATNEW16")
- Bocelli Sparkling Brut Rose Wine
- Bocelli Fior D'arancio Colli Euganei
- Bocelli 1831 Prosecco Gran Cuvee
- Bocelli 1831 Gran Cuvee stands out for its superior quality, with subtle flower and fruit aromas, which provides a balance of gentle creaminess on the tongue with a peachy softness on the nose.
- It is a delightfully fruity fresh and floral choice with perfect perlage that makes this the ideal choice for any occasion.
- ABV. 11.5%
1831 Sparkling Brut Rose is an enchanting shade of rose with tiny, numerous bubbles creating a lifting quality to the inviting sweet-tartness of the fruits. The colour is derived from Point Noir, given life by the Prosecco, and longevity by the Chardonnay. It has an elegant, dry style, but has a ripeness that is pleasing, and perfect for an aperitif.
1831 Fior D'arancio (meaning orange blossom) is one of the worlds unique wines, and a very rare clone of Moscato that derives its unmistakable citrus scent from the orange groves growing nearby. This is a sparkling wine with refined bubbles and a beautiful, pearlescent colour. Fior D'arancio is as an aperitif or to accompany a delightful dessert.
This product has a minimum quantity of 4