Bocelli Family Wines Red & White Case
Online Exclusive To Great Wine Direct
100% Money-Back Guarantee
£65.66 new customer price (save 15% with the code "GREATNEW16")
- A Magnificent Tuscan white showcasing that beautiful balance of zest and Melon
- Hints of Floral aromas leading you to a refreshing dry wine on the palate.
- Produced sole from Vermentino grape
- Found in the Vineyards facing the Tyrrhenian Sea in the area of Scanscano
- The wine is unbaked and bottled young to capture its freshness
- Handharvested and the vineyards are farmed without irrigation
- No pesticides or chemical agents used in the Boceeli vineyards
- Maturation - 2 months in Bottle
- Limited edition 800 cases only
- Food Pairing; Scampi with fresh herbs, Spring pea risotto, A cutting board of Italian cheeses
- 2016 Vintage
- Alluring scents of ripe dark fruits, blackcurrants and dark plums.
- Full bodied with a medium length.
- 13% ABV
- Vine; Training; Spurred Cordon Yield: 2 bottles per plant
- 100% Sangiovese
- Barrel; Frencj oak
- Maturation; 33% aged for 4 months
- Limited edition 18,000 cases only
- Food Pairing; Penne with fresh basil. Steak and Parmesan cheese
- This single estate Pinot Grigio shows aromas of fresh Meyer lemon, mint and white flowers
- This zesty wine is delicious and made with integrity
- No barrel aging
- food Pairing; Saffron risotto with mushrooms, Salt-brined chicken breast, Savory antipasti
- Limited edition 10,000 cases
- Maturation - 2 months in bottle
- 2016 Vintage
- 12% ABV
- Floral and fruity notes lead towards a finish of slightly spicy scents of deep chocolate and hints of sweet fruit.
- 12.5% Abv.
- All the grapes for Bocelli wines are hand-harvested and the vineyards are farmed without irrigation with no pesticides or chemical agents are used in them.
Vermentino Toscana IGT
Bocelli Family Wines
A Magnificent Tuscan white showcasing that beautiful balance of zest and melon. Hints of floral aromas leading you to a refreshing dry wine on the palate.
Alberto and Andrea Bocelli say:
Produced solely from the Vermentino grape, which is found in the vineyards facing the Tyrrhenian Sea, in the area of Scansano. The wine is unoaked and bottled young to capture its freshness.
BOCELLI Family Wines Tenor Red Toscana IGT
Bocelli Family Wines Sangiovese Di Toscana IGT
This exceptional wine made from 100% Sangiovese will absolutely shine at the table. Offering stunning aromas of dried cherry and red berries balanced with a vibrant body and smooth finish
PINOT GRIGIO DELLE VENEZIE IGT
Alberto & Andrea Bocelli say;
They love their white wines and it shows in their delightfully crisp, complex Pinot Grigio. Grown in the green hills of the Colli Euganei in Veneto